Staff Leave Policy
Leave must not be claimed as a matter of right. All the leave shall be as per BCSR 2010 chapter 10.
Each staff is eligible for following types of leave.
(i) Casual Leave;
(ii) Earned Leave;
(iii) Bereavement Leave;
(iv) Maternity Leave;
(v) Paternity Leave;
(vi) Medical Leave;
(vii) Study Leave; and
(viii) Extraordinary Leave
- Attendance register has to be signed by all staff before 8:40 am in the morning and before leaving the school.
- In case the staffs are not able to attend the duty, he/she should to fill in the form and get the leave sanctioned by Principal or make a call to the principal in-case of emergency.
- No two and more teachers can avail leave at the same time except on emergency.
- 2 periods or one and half hour shall be granted for attending child’s clinic or visiting BHU in case of illness.
- Time beyond this will be treated as casual leave
- Staff can take half day CL on Saturday or any working days
- CL can be affixed, suffixed or sandwiched with government holiday or Sunday.